1. All Teams must have a matching kit and must wear shin guards at all times, no exceptions.
This is for you own safety so put them on.
2. Each game will be 40 minutes in total = 20 minutes each half.
3. Throwing’s can be taken from over head or rolled in, the choice is yours.
4. The Keepers must not come out of their area at any time.
5. Out-field players must not enter the keepers area at any time.
6. If a defender enters the area to pass back to the keeper a penalty will be given.
7. If the attacking team enters the area then a free kick will be given. ie keepers ball.
8. When the keeper passes the ball out there must be at least 1 pass made between the out-field players before it can be returned to the keeper.
9. No slide tackling is allowed, you must stay on your feet.
10. Yellow and Red cards apply to every game. These cards are for the benefit of Saltmill only and do not apply to the FA.
11. If you use threatening verbal language towards any official or player on any part of Saltmill premises you will incur a 3 match ban and your team will receive a warning.
12. If you use any physical violence towards any official or player on any part of Saltmill premises you will incur a life time ban with absolutely no way of returning and your team will receive a warning.
13. If you team receives 3 or more warnings then your team will be banned for 2 games and also receive a £50 fine.
14. you must always pick up your empty bottles or any litter that you bring on to Saltmill. If your team is caught leaving any litter on the pitch your team will receive a warning.
15. You may enter the pitch before your team is due to play but you must not interfere with any of the other games. If the Ref sees this he can and does have the permission to issue your team with a warning.
16. Every team must pay £25 at every match.